top of page
Nice Airport - Cannes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I book a car 24/7? Although we provide transfers at all times of the day and night, we can only guarantee bookings made at least 12 hours before pick-up. Our office is open from 8pm-8am, so last minute bookings (less than 12 hours before pick-up) may not be handled in time.
- Can I book a transfer to the airport? Yes. If you are booking a transfer to the airport rather than from the airport, just use the pick-up location box to let us know where to pick you up and put "Nice airport" in the destination address box.
- Is my credit card safe? Friend in France online payment is through PayPal’s secure payment system. PayPal keeps financial information private. When you pay we don’t see the credit card or bank account numbers.
- What if I don't have a PayPal account? You can still complete your booking by selecting "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" on the PayPal website. This will automatically redirect you to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information.
- What is the cancellation policy? We provide a full refund for cancellations received at least 2 days prior to the date of purchased transfer. Cancellations must be made via e-mail, and received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Where will I find my driver at the airport? Your driver will meet you in the arrivals hall with a name card. This is after you have collected your suitcase. If you do not see the driver, feel free to contact us on +33 6 62 88 58 79.
- What happens if my flight is delayed? We use the flight number you provide to check your landing time. If your flight is delayed, the driver will be aware of that and will time his/her arrival at the airport accordingly.
- Will my driver speak fluent English? Although we cannot guarantee that all drivers will speak fluent English, most do. They are all experienced in welcoming tourists to the Riviera.
Save this product for later
Display prices in: EUR
bottom of page